In A Nutshell:
Our Media Analysts plan, run, and optimize media campaigns across various digital platforms. They ensure the performance and execution of our client’s campaigns are running as efficiently as possible, constantly working to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
What You’d Do:
- Bid and place campaigns within various digital platforms and manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by monitoring performance and making changes when necessary.
- Manage campaign budget across various platforms daily, weekly, and on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Media Planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement.
- Gradually work up to communicating with clients making recommendations by calling out key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, high-touch optimizations, reporting.
- Assist in the training and development of new Media Analysts onboarding to the Media team.
What You’ve Got:
- Internship or 1 year experience working within Media Buying or Planning with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus).
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros.
- Knowledge of the crypto/DeFi space.
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following a plus:
- Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment