Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
- Collaborate with creative, client services, and strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, and collaborating to create the strongest ideas
- Write and create impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s voice and adheres to the brand’s style guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Gather learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Collaborate to successfully plan pre production through post production, including organizing the shoot, directing content, etc.
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 1 to 3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social.
- Understanding of the Crypto/DeFi space is a must.
- Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brand’s style guidelines
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, and collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to understand, absorb, and execute on directions constructive criticism
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms for multiple brands
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A strong capability of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique Cryptolic POV on each.